Sunday, December 07, 2008

World’s worst web site ever!

Seriously dudes! I know you were in a rush and all to release the Azure platform in time for PDC 2008, but come on! It impossible to get around without going twice on the same page.

If I’m already signed in, I don’t want to see a sign in button… but you have to go there cause that’s not just for signing in purposes but it’s also “the way” to get to your projects… by clicking on the Windows Azure link.

Also, why the hell the Azure site is so different from the SQL Services? (which is supposed to be part of the Azure initiative)

Azure SDS

One last thing, my credit card? really? you need my credit card to sign in for a FREE CTP version of the SQL Data Services… Please, stop what you’re doing, take a deep breath, stop the features and fix theses sites!

I bet Bill Gates has not seen them yet! ;)

No comments: